To continually improve technology in the district to provide appropriate educational opportunities for our students to be successful. While providing the best in-class technical experience possible
Improve USD 440 technology to focus on student success
Meet the Dragons Tech Team
Director of Technology
Lincoln Quteifan has been serving as Technology Director for USD 440 for the past 3 years. Mr. Quteifan has more than 10 years experience in Information Technology. He is passionate about improving the use of technology in the classroom and computer science education.
He was born in Alva, Oklahoma and graduated from South Barber High School in Kiowa Kansas. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from Northwestern Oklahoma State University in Alva Oklahoma as well as a Diploma from Seward Country Community College Area Technical School in Electronics Technology. He has also completed several industry certifications such as Cisco Systems, CompTIA, ITIL and CET.
Office: 316-835-2641 Ext. 2403
Terrance Nightingale has joined the USD 440 Tech Department in October of 2019. Terrance graduated from Newton High School in Newton Kansas in 2016 and went to Wichita Technical Institute in Wichita Kansas. He has also completed several industry certifications such as Cisco Systems, CompTIA, and ITIL.
Office: 316-835-2641 Ext. 2388
Functions that the Dragons Tech support
- Internet access
- WiFi access
- Backing up all data
- Interactive Smartboards
- Telephone (VOIP) setup & support
- District web server content
- Desktop/Laptop computers for faculty & Staff
- Email setup & support for staff & student
- Data & telephone wiring: New data & phone jacks
- Open and instructional computer labs & software
- District digital security: virus scanning software, firewall, content filtering, etc.
- Database, file, & print servers, including data backup & restoration
- Login accounts & passwords for all computer & telephone system
- Google for Education Domain Administration
- Chromebook and iPad devices for students